Seize Your Future (S.Y.F.) has been training the next generation of female leaders since 2005. By taking part in one of our programs, 15-21 year-old women hone their leadership and decision-making skills, as well as their social conscience, through:
- Mentorship: the participants are paired with professional women who wish to share their experience and knowledge;
- Three intensive weekend seminars staggered over one school year;
- Individual community projects developed and executed by the participants;
- Talks with current female leaders and networking opportunities.
Through its participants’ community projects, S.Y.F. impacts hundreds of individuals each year, in different communities around Quebec and Ontario.
Who should participate ?
Independently of their age, participants are young women who:
- Are socially involved
- Have excellent school results
- Want to develop their leadership skills
- Want to positively contribute to society
- Want to fully exploit their potential